Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Long Beans with Paneer & Aloo



This is another very yum recipe of Asha. The taste is just wonderful and so different from the usual taste. I add Paneer in it as A is crazy about it and even Gudiya kept asking for more:-)

Only problem I had was with Besan as it needed lots of oil to keep it from getting burnt. I used a little water every time it needed some moist. Next time I will dry roast the besan beforehand and this might help, as I don’t want to add too much oil.

3 comments:

FH said...

WOW!! Looks great with paneer.You can mix besan with some water and then add to the beans too.Frying before is great idea as well.

Thanks for trying,I am off to see the your other post!:)

Seema Bhat said...

Wow looks delicious. Gotto try this recipe of recipe of Asha.

mommyof2 said...

Asha, I was thining of doing that.. add besan in water.. But then I thought you might have add besan to get some aroma in the dish and adding water couldn't have done that so I went with half oil half water by just sprinkling few drops;-)

Seema I am been thinking of trying ur famous idlis but everytime I forget to get idli rice.. One day I will;-)