Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rava Idli


Yum Yum

With Kids craft on the side;-)


In the micrawave.. came out wonderful

Anytime I think of making something I want an instant dish. I go by kid’s mood. If they are on food strike, I try to give then 3-4 different things but if they still act stubborn I try to make something different and think of something that can be made quickly. Maggi, rice pulav, Oats, hot cereal, paratha, and can soups are a few in my instant food category.

I found this yummy recipe here. If I have roasted suji, I can make it in the microwave in just few seconds and even if not it can be roasted in hardly 5 minutes:-) I loved it, taste wise & preparation wise this recipe is just awesome.

I made this in February too but posting it now;-) As I was thinking of posting this I saw RCI event so this is my entry for that:-)

Looking at the pictures is making me so hungry.. Now I have to make them again tomorrow:-)

6 comments:

FH said...

Looks great M! I love them too.I have got make some of mine and post them.Goes great with coconut chutney too:)
Did you send it to RCI,25th was the deadline?

Ayesha Seerin said...

MMM.. Rava idly looks good...
I should try these sometime..
I only get store mix..

archana said...

Rava idli is instant to make and also satisfies your hunger pangs instantly. Good post :)

Anonymous said...

This one is certainly a Mommy friendly recipe! Glad you made them - the seem to have turned out well for you!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Food Processor said...

Wow!! this look very good..just last night I was thinking about making idli....